Drop - Release notes
Our themes are updated regularly in order to ensure that when Shopify release a new feature our merchants may benefit from it. Updating your theme is optional and will come with it's own hurdles where theme versions currently do not update automatically or inherit code from older versions.
Below you will see a history of theme versions and release dates including bug fixes, major rebuilds and minor style edits.
Current theme version: v1.3, released: 19th January 2022
v1.3 - 19th January 2022
- Fix sort by filter to show when over 1000 products in collection
- Fix padding top on policy pages when header over content
- Fix product grid swatch styles and logic for more
- Update to use collection metafields for launch and sale_end
v1.2 - 11th January 2022
The main purpose of this update was to address bugs and apply Shopify's required update to the currency picker which is now a county selector.
- Shopify Update Currency Selector to Country Selector
- Fix grammar issue in Upsell setting
- Fix upsell block to only show if product exists
- Fix items per row on mobile for Product Recommendations
- Fix product popup links to be inline-block
- Fix cart item.id to be unique with forloop index
- Fix blog article width if blog sidebar section hidden
- Update currency selector to country selector
- Fix product.js throws error when looking for upsell sale
- Fix collection list loop image to featured_image not media
- Fix line item properties block setting heading is required
- Fix remove item when 0 qty cart
- Fix upsell variants to not link to product
v1.1 - 10th December 2021
The main purpose of this fix was to apply a fix Shopify requested we do after we launch the theme.
- Fix notification forms to only show success on product the form was submitted on.
- After back in stock request submitted redirect to original page even if it has pagination.