Drop - Release notes
Our themes are updated regularly in order to ensure that when Shopify release a new feature our merchants may benefit from it. Updating your theme is optional and will come with it's own hurdles where theme versions currently do not update automatically or inherit code from older versions.
Below you will see a history of theme versions and release dates including bug fixes, major rebuilds and minor style edits.
Current theme version: v2.0.1, released: 1st April 2022
v2.0.1 - 1st April 2022
The main purpose of this release was to fix bugs encountered in theme support and to introduce an additional preset named countdown
- Fixes and other improvements
- Fix a bug with featured collection that would stop products from scrolling on mobile_nav_scheme
- Fix a but with article content that would render it beneath the sidebar on mobile
- Fix an issue that prevented form errors from disappearing
- Add information on product grid videos to inform of MP4 requirements
- Fixed a style error that incorrectly showed borders on footer content in mobile browsers
- Remove incorrect borders from product image modal navigation buttons
- Correct an issue with the line-height of product upsell variants
- Add antialiasing to text content to improve the appearance
- Add Countdown preset style
- Add minimum width to product grid swatch labels to improve the appearance
- Reload the collection header when countdown ends for those that are watching live
v2.0 - 3rd March 2022
The main purpose of this release was to simplify and improve the countdown and launch features now that collection metafields are supported.
Fixes and other improvements
- Fix a bug causing the line item properties information to not pass to the cart
- Fix a bug with quickshop showing on a sold out products
- Update countdown section to live update when countdown hits zero
- Update featured product section to live update when countdown hits zero
- Update collection template header countdown to live update when countdown hits zero
- Update the way the coming soon and sale features work. No longer supporting [#launch_date] or [#sale_end] short codes using metafields for all cases now. If a product has a collection and that collection has a my_fields.launch or my_fields.sale_end date set into the future it will be a coming soon product. You can override the date on the collection by putting a date on the product itself.
v1.3 - 19th January 2022
- Fix sort by filter to show when over 1000 products in collection
- Fix padding top on policy pages when header over content
- Fix product grid swatch styles and logic for more
- Update to use collection metafields for launch and sale_end
v1.2 - 11th January 2022
The main purpose of this update was to address bugs and apply Shopify's required update to the currency picker which is now a county selector.
- Shopify Update Currency Selector to Country Selector
- Fix grammar issue in Upsell setting
- Fix upsell block to only show if product exists
- Fix items per row on mobile for Product Recommendations
- Fix product popup links to be inline-block
- Fix cart item.id to be unique with forloop index
- Fix blog article width if blog sidebar section hidden
- Update currency selector to country selector
- Fix product.js throws error when looking for upsell sale
- Fix collection list loop image to featured_image not media
- Fix line item properties block setting heading is required
- Fix remove item when 0 qty cart
- Fix upsell variants to not link to product
v1.1 - 10th December 2021
The main purpose of this fix was to apply a fix Shopify requested we do after we launch the theme.
- Fix notification forms to only show success on product the form was submitted on.
- After back in stock request submitted redirect to original page even if it has pagination.