How to add a contact page
Your theme includes a page template that when viewed in your storefront will load a contact form allowing customers to contact you.
To enable this page:
- In your store admin open: Online store > Pages
- Add a new page or edit an existing page
- On the right side of the page content beneath Template choose page.contact
- Add any content that you would like to include on this page.
- Click save when done
The contact form will not be visible from within the page editor but will load when customers view your store from the front end.
Control the page layout
Some themes will include options that allow you to control the layout of your contact page placing the form to the left, right or below any content that you have added. While this isn't included in all themes for those that do:
- Open themes > customize theme in your Shopify admin
- In the theme editor open your contact page
- Expand the contact page section to view it's options and change according to your preference.
- Click save when done.