Our support team is available Monday - Friday 9am - 6pm EST. Please allow up to 24 hours for a support response, in some instance it may be minutes or a few hours depending on the volume of tickets that we are working on, all, however, are handled in the order that they were received. Please do not send follow-up requests until you have heard from us. Each new email will renew the timing of your initial query moving you further down the queue.
Themes are licensed to 1 store only per purchase and may not be used in additional stores. Support is free but does not extend to modifying the original source code. For modifications please see our services page.
We reserve the right to refuse or deny support service at our discretion. Abusive comments aimed at members of our support team will result in an instant and irreversible denial of all further services.
Theme support includes and is limited to
Theme support is provided for the following theme versions or newer Icon v5.1.2, Testament v5.1.2, Fashionopolism v4, Mr Parker v5.1.2, Vantage v5.1.2. If you are using an earlier version we recommend using our theme update guide.
- Fixing bugs or issues within clean, unaltered theme installations.
- Answering questions about the features of our themes and their settings.
- Assistance in setting up features included with our themes.
- Providing updated theme versions that you may use for future installations of the same theme without additional cost.
Theme support does not include
- Any changes or modifications to the design or code within our themes.
- Troubleshooting issues directly related to Shopify's inner admin. For assistance with those please refer to Shopify support.
- Troubleshooting or debugging broken code or functionality related to a theme modification or app installation. We recommend reverting all modifications back to the original theme source code or removing conflicting apps to ensure the smooth operation of our themes.
- Transferring prior code changes between themes or across theme versions.
- Installation or removal of third party plugins or apps.
- Unlimited support questions. It is uncommon however customers who are taking advantage of our theme support may find their support limited or restricted.