Theme support specialist (Shopify)
Since 2007 We have provided themes and services to Shopify merchants around the globe in a wide range of industries.
As our customer base increases so too does our need to offer the best possible support offering. We are seeking a Theme support specialist to join our existing team and assist in helping Shopify merchants make the most of the themes that we build.
To be considered for this role you must have excellent customer relationship skills, be adept in handling a multitude of questions and be able to problem solve a wide range of code issues within a fast paced team, where attention to detail and the ability to work quickly are critical.
Working within our email ticket system you will work a first come, first served approach to handling customer queries that relate to conflicts between our themes and third party apps, draw from our shared knowledge of best practice and assist with theme usage & content related questions.
Day to day responsibilities
- Shopify theme support:
- Answer questions relating to theme settings and options.
- Offer assistance in handling theme setup problems.
- Identify & debug code related issues.
- Add to our existing customer self help knowledgebase.
- Create and report theme issues via Github
- Experience in working with Shopify + an in depth understanding of Liquid would be advantageous.
- Proficient understanding of browser debugging tools.
- Excellent written and organizational skills
- Strong sense of customer empathy.
- Ability to adapt to the overall needs of the company and role.
- Ability to work closely & productively with others as part of a team.
- 1+ year of experience in a comparable role.
- Base Salary + commission
- Health, & dental insurance
- 100% remote work
- 3 Weeks of Paid vacation
- Unparalleled scale + growth potential within a strong development team
This role is open to applicants within the USA only at this time.
To apply please complete the form below, make sure to include a link to your resume / website along with examples of relevant work. Video introductions are also welcomed.