Shopify Theme support specialist (Part time)
Our theme support team works flat out to provide the best and fastest possible responses to all manner of Shopify merchant questions. To help with over flow and surges in inbound questions we are looking for someone to jump in with out theme support team on a part time basis.
We are looking for someone who can give 3-4 hours a day up to a total of 20 hours per week Monday - Friday between 9am and 6pm EST.
You must have excellent customer relationship skills, be adept in handling a multitude of questions and be able to problem solve a wide range of code issues within a fast paced team, where attention to detail and the ability to work quickly are critical.
Working within our email ticket system you will work a first come, first served approach to handling customer queries that relate to conflicts between our themes and third party apps, draw from our shared knowledge of best practice and assist with theme usage & content related questions.
Ultimately you are here to help merchants with the problems that they face and offer your knowledge to build on their understanding of best practices and how to get the most from their store using the tools that it comes with.
Day to day responsibilities
- Shopify theme support:
- Answer questions relating to theme settings and options.
- Offer assistance in handling theme setup problems.
- Identify & debug code related issues.
- Add to our existing customer self help knowledgebase.
- Create and report theme issues via Github
- Experience in working with Shopify. (An in depth understanding of Liquid would put you at the front of the queue!)
- Proficient understanding of browser debugging tools.
- Excellent written communication and organizational skills
- Strong sense of customer empathy.
- Ability to adapt to the overall needs of the company and role.
- Ability to work closely & productively with others as part of a team.
- 1+ year of experience in a comparable role.
- Competitive hourly remuneration
- 100% remote work
- 3 Weeks of Paid vacation
- Unparalleled scale + growth potential within a strong development team
To apply please complete the form below, make sure to include a link to your resume / website along with examples of relevant work. Video introductions are also welcomed.