Front end web developer (Shopify)
Since 2007 We have provided themes and services to Shopify merchants around the globe in a wide range of industries.
To be considered for this role you must be an experienced coder, proficient in project planning, organization and time management, able to juggle multiple small projects and provide an always exceptional customer experience regardless of project fatigue.
Working closely with our existing client base you will identify opportunities for improvement within our customers ecommerce websites and respond to inbound requests for quotation selling, organizing and delivering an array of front end development services.
Focusing on projects which range from a few hours to full days you will be at the forefront of an advanced offering to our existing customers that have purchased our Shopify themes to serve as the face of their e-commerce business and wish to personalize them to their specific needs.
Day to day responsibilities
- Front-end web development:
- Building new functions into existing websites.
- Maintenance and modifications to existing websites.
- Developing reusable code for future use & creating tutorials for implementation.
- Browser and usability testing.
- Project management:
- Correspondence with clients.
- Crafting proposal documentation and scope.
- Delivery of finished product.
- Project scheduling.
- Managing client deadlines.
- Client support & triage of day-to-day support requests.
- Supporting other development team members with additional web development work.
- Deep understanding of web markup, including HTML5 and CSS3.
- Experience in working with Shopify + an in depth understanding of Liquid would be advantageous.
- Good understanding of coding best-practices to ensure optimal load speeds and usability • Good understanding of SEO & ability to adhere code to best practices.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Strong focus on detail and understanding of the big picture.
- Ability to adapt to the overall needs of the company and role.
- Ability to work closely & productively with others as part of a team.
- 1-3 years agency or similar experience.
- Base Salary + commission
- Health, & dental insurance
- 100% remote work
- 3 Weeks of Paid vacation
- Unparalleled scale + growth potential within a strong development team
This role is open to applicants within the USA only at this time.
To apply please complete the form below, make sure to include a link to your resume / website along with examples of relevant work. Video introductions are also welcomed.