Modification In depth
A collection page is a grid of products with a description and sometimes a banner image. This is tried and tested, why distract with anything else? A cookie cutter approach to online selling is fine but for some more is always better. Are your products sourced from a specific place, do they hold health benefits, does the sale of each item benefit someone less fortunate?
Tell the story and sell the benefits ahead of the product pages, armed with information your buyers feel assured so showcase your talents, ingredients and supplementary information with beautfully crafted, easy to use sections to bring your collection pages to life.
Page blocks included:
- Image galleries with optional text
- Configurable contact forms
- Google maps
- YouTube / Vimeo Integration
- Full-width Images with optional text
- Rich text areas
- Page content
- Tabbed & Accordion content
- Featured blog posts
What we will need:
- Admin access to your store
- Access to the products section of your store
- Access to the pages section of your store
- Access to the Files section of your store
- If you have an existing library of content and imagery
it would be useful for our own testing
The price includes code changes made by our own development team, time allocated for communication and 1 to 2 revisions. Once work on your store begins our developers cannot answer additional questions about other unrelated modifications, we understand you may have additional changes however those will need their own quotation and time allocation. Please send all additional questions and requests for further modifications through our quotation form.
We will in most cases duplicate your theme to ensure that we do not have issues with your live store. Do not add code, apps or change your live theme in any way while we are providing this service. Such changes will not transfer between themes and will be lost. We are not responsible for the integration of these changes and can not move them between theme versions as a part of this service.
- Quotations & service costs include work carried out by our development team and time for communication. Extensive follow up emails and questions will incur further billable hours.
- Additional modifications are handled as a new service and may not be added to an existing project.
- Modification is not transferable across multiple theme installations.
- Modification is not transferable across other theme versions.
- Modification is not transferable between multiple stores.
- While every effort is made to ensure satisfaction we do not offer refunds for modification services.