Web (Theme) designer
We want new ideas and fresh perspectives on Ecommerce layouts, user design and more. You will need to pretty savvy with HTML / CSS and know your way around Developer tools.
Are you a seasoned designer with a proven portfolio of Wordpress, Shopify or other theme designs under your belt? From store layouts to user interfaces. If you are a talented designer with razor sharp skills in clean, uncluttered responsive layouts we would like to see your work.
As a web designer at Underground your role would include:
- Designing new layouts and concepts for future themes.
- Working with customers on design changes to their stores.
- Designing internal site + launch material.
- Assisting customers with design related support queries
- Strong understanding of HTML, CSS usage
- Solid experience with cross-device responsive web development techniques
- Excellent skills with Photoshop / illustrator
- Basic knowledge of browser debugging tools like Chrome Dev tools / Firebug
- Strong knowledge of presentation and collaboration tools like InVision
- Outstanding customer empathy with Excellent written and verbal skills
- High level of focus with the ability to balance multiple tasks at once
- Strong problem solving skills
- Able to work as part of a team or independently when needed.
- Receptive to direction and takes critique well.
- You can have fun while you work and still get the job done right.
- Experience in working with support ticket platforms like desk.com
- Good knowledge of Shopify