Who we are
We build themes for Shopify, good ones at that. Our themes are used by the likes of LA Lakers, Dallas Mavericks, Kylie Cosmetics and serve as the base for thousands of designers and agencies for their projects. We offer unrivaled support levels and serve over 60,000 Shopify merchants in all corners of the globe. Our small remote team is spread across the USA and comes from a variety of design and development backgrounds bringing together a mixture of skilled, talented, diverse and free thinking team.
You are an expert in your field and have mastered all of the tools in your arsenal. You can deliver wireframes, usability story boards and the most highly e-commerce designs with an emphasis on the best possible user experience. You have a practical understanding of HTML/CSS allowing you to design scalable, responsive websites that ooze class, sophistication and an unmistakable signature that will become the new standard for ecommerce design.
Working in tandem with our talented development team you will brainstorm new theme ideas, directions and workflows that will be used by thousands of online stores around the globe in any number of industries. Your only limitation being your imagination. in return we will offer you a 100% remote role with unlimited freedom with a fun team at a competitive salary that includes health, dental and other perks.
Day to Day you will
- Dream, plan, plot and work new concepts for future themes
- Use your expertise inline with the team to improve current theme offerings and demos
- Build wireframes and interactive demos that demonstrate customer flow for customer modification project work
- Design customer engagement material for our own in-house marketing
- Explore new and fun ideas for company swag, branding and marketing material
What we are looking for
- A dreamer with a head full of ideas that can energize and feed from the rest of the team to build strong collaborative relationships
- Strong understanding of responsive design best practice, preferably within an ecommerce role
- Minimum 2 years demonstrable experience with cross-device responsive UX/UI design
- Fluent skills with Adobe Creative Suite, sketch or other comparable tools
- Strong knowledge of presentation and collaboration tools
- Basic knowledge of browser debugging tools like Chrome Dev Tools/Firebug would be advantageous
- Excellent presentation skills
- High level of focus with the ability to balance multiple tasks at once
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Able to work as part of a team or independently when needed
- Receptive to direction and takes critique well
- You can have fun while you work and still get the job done right
What we offer
- Competitive Base Salary
- Health & dental for you and your family
- 100% Remote position
- 3 Weeks of paid vacation + holidays at full pay
- Opportunity to become a major influencer to thousands of brands
- Access, exposure & learning of advanced e-commerce methodologies
- Unparalleled scale + growth potential within a strong development team
While we appreciate all applicants we do see high volumes of interest in our roles and will only be able to reach out to those with the required skill levels.
This is a full time remote position open to U.S residents only.