Location: Remote, Company headquartered in Orlando, FL
We build themes for Shopify, the worlds leading commerce platform.
Those themes serve tens of thousands of online stores across the globe and are critical to the online success of each of them.
Our customers are everything to us. They come from a variety of backgrounds and are a mixture of entrepreneurs with little or lots of experience, seasoned e-commerce businesses from the widest variety of imaginable industries, or development agencies and web freelancers.
All come to us with a variety of needs. Some have problems to be solved, others are looking for small modifications or a completely custom setup. Each have their own levels of expectation and user base to cater to but each must be handled with the same level of care and excellence regardless of how small or big the requests may be.
Your experience ranges from working with merchants at all levels on any number of projects varying from minor edits to full store builds from scratch. Your ability to retain those customers over multiple projects speaks of your willingness to nurture a customer relationship and shows that you can hold your own in a client / service relationship.
You can quickly debug a site to find an issue with an app, missing argument, restyle the elements in a footer and rework product page interactions with Ajax creating seamless shopping experiences.
You have an in-depth knowledge of Shopifys CMS, API calls. You dream of loops, arrays, objects and filters and can not wait to get your hands on the latest platform updates to build the future of ecommerce websites, Neither can we!
We are looking for a Front end Developer with in-depth Shopify knowledge that can handle a multi faceted role which entails helping out in support, making modifications, theme setups, Shopify updates and building new themes. You have excellent communication skills are organized and can juggle numerous projects, managing all without losing focus or dedication to seeing each to completion.
We have a strong team and need someone that can compliment what we do, that can extend on the vision that we have and most of all that can play well with us to create the best themes for Shopify. We offer a 100% remote role, a competitive salary, health, dental, perks, a free, trusting and fun working relationship and a company where you get back what you put in. We have broad visions with a customer base to match that offers unparalleled opportunity to become an industry leader, influencer or next big thing and we would love for you to join us.
What we are looking for:
- Proven Shopify 2+ years of experience with liquid essential.
- Extensive Responsive development experience.
- Proven project management experience.
- Strong debugging skills with Chrome dev tools / Firebug or similar.
- A perfectionist with obsessive attention to detail.
- Hands on attitude to QA testing and documentation.
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite or Sketch preferred but not essential.
- Strong client empathy and relationship management.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- High level of focus with the ability to balance multiple tasks at once.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Able to work as part of a team or independently when needed.
- Receptive to direction and takes critique well.
- You can have fun while you work and still get the job done right.
- Desire for learning and self improvement.
What we offer:
- Competitive base salary.
- Health, Life & dental insurance.
- 100% remote work.
- 3 Weeks of Paid vacation + holidays at full pay.
- Company shutdown between Christmas and New Year at full pay.
- Remote work lifestyle.
- Opportunity to become a major influencer to thousands of brands.
- Unparalleled scale + growth potential within a strong development team.
- Access & exposure & learning of advanced e-commerce methodologies.
Think you have what it takes? Send us your resume along with an introductory video describing your skills, background and why you think that you are the right person for the role.
While we appreciate all applicants we do see high volumes of interest in our roles and will only be able to reach out to those with the required skill levels.
This is a full time remote position open to U.S residents only.