Location: Remote, Orlando, FL area preferred
We build themes for Shopify, good ones at that. Our themes are used by the likes of LA Lakers, Dallas Mavericks, Kylie Cosmetics and serve as the base for thousands of designers and agencies for their projects. We offer unrivaled support levels and serve Tens of thousands of Shopify merchants in all corners of the globe. Our remote team is spread across the USA and comes from a variety of design and development backgrounds bringing together a mixture of skilled, talented, diverse and free thinking team.
Your experience ranges from working with merchants at all levels on any number of projects varying from minor edits to full store builds from scratch. Your ability to retain those customers over multiple projects speaks of your willingness to nurture a customer relationship and shows that you can hold your own in a client / service relationship.
You can quickly debug a site to find an issue with an app, missing argument, restyle the elements with a footer and rework product page interactions with Ajax creating seamless shopping experiences.
You have an in-depth knowledge of Shopifys CMS, API calls. You dream of loops, arrays, objects and filters and can not wait to get your hands on the latest platform updates to build the future of ecommerce websites, Neither can we!
We have a strong team that can punch well above it's weight considering the competition that we face from larger teams. We need someone that can compliment what we do, that can extend on the vision that we have and most of all that can play well with us to create the best themes for the best ecommerce platform in the world. We offer a 100% remote role, a competitive salary, health, dental, perks, a free, trusting and fun working relationship and a company where you get back what you put in. We have broad visions with a customer base to match that offers unparalleled opportunity to become an industry leader, influencer or next big thing and we would love for you to join us.
What we are looking for:
- Proven Shopify 2+ years of experience with liquid essential.
- Extensive Responsive development experience.
- Ninja level debugging skills with Chrome dev tools / Firebug or similar
- A perfectionist with obsessive attention to detail.
- Hands on attitude to QA testing and assisting with some T2 support
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite preferred but not essential.
- Strong client empathy and relationship management.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- High level of focus with the ability to balance multiple tasks at once.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Able to work as part of a team or independently when needed.
- Receptive to direction and takes critique well.
- You can have fun while you work and still get the job done right
- Desire for learning and self improvement
What we offer:
- Competitive base salary
- Health, Life & dental insurance
- 100% remote work
- 3 Weeks of Paid vacation + holidays at full pay
- Remote work culture
- Complete freedom to own your role without interference
- Opportunity to become a major influencer to thousands of brands
- Unparalleled scale + growth potential within a strong development team
- Access & exposure & learning of advanced e-commerce methodologies
Think you have what it takes? Send us your resume along with an introductory video describing your skills, background and why you think that you are the right person for the role.
While we appreciate all applicants we do see high volumes of interest in our roles and will only be able to reach out to those with the required skill levels.
This is a full time remote position open to U.S residents only.