You are a strong coder, adept in HTML & CSS with sound JS skills.
With a solid & proven background as a freelancer or within a creative agency, you will leverage that experience when dealing directly with clients and your peers.
You have excellent knowledge of responsive design principles and can juggle multiple projects at once while demonstrating efficiency and understanding of client needs.
Your ability to present a strong, well thought out ideas will help bring the dreams of many of our Shopify merchants to reality.
We aim to take the strain from our merchants by putting the setup of their stores in the most capable hands and need a talented Designer / Developer with a wealth of experience who can manage multiple projects at once, from delivering complete theme installations and setup to code and design modifications and small edits within very tight deadlines.
You will work directly with our existing database of Shopify merchants offering changes & modifications and also handle inbound quotation requests for theme modifications on a daily basis.
Working with the rest of our remote team you will interact constantly via Slack to offer solutions to daily usage issues, assisting in the creation of improved code and working with the rest of the development team on new theme concepts.
Day to Day you will
- Liaise with the development team on theme setup prospects
- Reach out to existing merchants to offer modification services
- Complete setup and install themes to merchant stores
- Work directly with merchants on theme modifications
- Work with development team on future theme design concepts
What we are looking for
- Solid HTML / CSS & JS skillsets
- Minimum 2 years demonstrable experience with responsive website development
- Fluent skills with Adobe Creative Suite would be a huge bonus
- Adept with browser debugging tools like Chrome Dev Tools/Firebug
- Strong client empathy
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- High level of focus with the ability to balance multiple tasks at once
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Able to work as part of a team or independently when needed
- Receptive to direction and takes critique well
- You can have fun while you work and still get the job done right
What we offer
- Competitive Base Salary
- Health & dental for you and your family
- 100% Remote position
- 3 Weeks of paid vacation + holidays at full pay
- Access, exposure & learning of advanced e-commerce methodologies
- Opportunity to grow with us.
This position is open to U.S residents only.