We are Underground is one of Shopify's most highly acclaimed partners and boasts some of Shopify's best selling themes.
We work with a portfolio of over 20,000 Shopify ecommerce clients and handle projects big and small with budgets ranging from $100 to $20,000 all with tight deadlines and varying levels of skill requirement.
We recognize that not all clients are the same, every store has different needs but all will require the highest levels of support. As a theme design and development team we work on creating the best possible levels of development and after care for our clients and offer a second to none level of Shopify theme support to all who purchase our products.
All employees, regardless of skill, position or expertise will work directly with customers when it comes to providing assistance with our products.
FRONT END WEB DEVELOPER
We have immediate an immediate vacancy for a Front end web developer that can improve our customer support offering.
With strong debugging skills and a passion for problem solving that can handle multiple tier 2 support queries escalated from existing support agents who need help with more complex enquiries.
As our template offering increases you will be asked to work on building new functions that will enhance the functionality of our themes and offer a truly rich customer experience for users of all experience levels.
You must be highly analytical with a good working knowledge of the Shopify ecommerce platform. Your knowledge will be critical to the launch and efficient operation of our customers online stores so a strong customer relationship skill set is essential along with the ability to multi task and handle numerous requests at one time.
This is a remote roll for U.S residents however being located in the Orlando, FL area would be preferential.
- Excellent HTML, CSS & JS skills
- Strong knowledge of the Shopify platform
- High Level of experience working with responsive design & templates / themes
- Outstanding customer empathy with Excellent written and verbal skills
- Front end debugging skills with experience in Chrome Dev tools / Firbug
- Vision to document issues & create self fixes articles for customer knowledge base.
- Flexible working hours to include some evenings where required
- High level of focus with the ability to balance multiple queries at once
- Strong problem solving skills
- Passion for helping customers out of a jam sometimes without full recognition
WOULD BE GREAT
- Razor sharp Photoshop skills
- Experience in working with support ticket platforms like desk.com
WHAT WE OFFER
- Freedom to work where you please although a dedicated work space free from outside distraction is a must
- Freedom to own your role with very little outside interference
- Opportunity to work with the most diverse array of customers in 150+ different countries
To apply please forward your Resume with the subject line: Careers to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org