We provide themes and services that help entrepreneurs and businesses of all sizes scale their online stores with Shopify. Our Shopify themes serve tens of thousands of businesses across the globe and the service that we provide is critical to the ongoing success of those businesses.
Our customers come from the widest variety of imaginable industries, all have technical problems that need to be solved. Whether a support query or a request for modification we provide the best possible solutions based on our experience and collective ability.
Our talented team is growing and we seeking a highly skilled individual with a great working knowledge of HTML and CSS3 with a proven background in project planning, organization, quality control, delivery and exceptional customer service. If you are a self proclaimed geek in touch with the latest code trends, obsessive about detail, you love making lists and enjoy working closely with clients then you could be exactly who we are looking for.
Working closely with our large and growing customer base you will identify opportunities for improvement and handle inbound requests for quotation selling an array of front end development services. Focusing on projects which range from 1 hour small changes to full theme setups you will spearhead an advanced offering to our existing customer base that have purchased our Shopify themes to serve as the face of their e-commerce business.
DAY TO DAY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE
- Front-end web development:
• Building new functions into existing websites
• Conversion of UI/UX designs into code
• Maintenance and modifications to existing websites
- Developing reusable code for future use & creating tutorials for implementation
- Browser and usability testing
- Project management:
• Correspondence with clients
• Drafting proposal documentation and scope
• Delivery of finished product
• Project scheduling
• Managing deadlines
- Client support & triage of day-to-day support requests
- Supporting other development team members with larger-scale project work
- Deep understanding of web markup, including HTML5 and CSS3
- Experience in working with Shopify with in depth understand of Liquid would be advantageous
- Good understanding of coding best-practices to ensure optimal load speeds and usability • Good understanding of SEO & ability to adhere code to best practices
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them
- Strong focus on detail and understanding of the big picture
- Ability to adapt to the overall needs of the company and role
- Ability to work closely & productively with others as part of a team
- 1-3 years agency or similar experience
- Base Salary + uncapped commission potential
- Health, Life & dental insurance
- 100% remote work
- 3 Weeks of Paid vacation
- Unparalleled scale + growth potential within a strong development team