Who we are:
We provide themes and services that help entrepreneurs and businesses of all sizes scale their online stores with Shopify. Our themes serve tens of thousands of businesses across the globe and the service that we provide is critical to the ongoing success of those businesses.
Our customers come from the widest variety of imaginable industries, all have technical problems that need to be solved. Whether a support query or a request for modification we provide the best possible solutions based on our experience and collective ability.
Are you passionate about helping others and delivering the very best to customers? We are a talented team of developers, designers and support specialists that work hard to deliver the best possible experience under a fast paced workload that continues to challenge at every turn. Spread across the USA we are a remote team working from home, coffee shops and all imaginable work spaces, if you have a strong internet connection and a positive approach to problem solving then you are good to go.
As a Frontend Developer you will project manage paid website modification services, from quotation through to delivery providing the best quality in code implementation and customer service. A proven experience in selling website modification services to merchants is a must as-is your ability to identify and empathize with merchants and the challenges they face in order to identify new opportunities to build on growth.
To be successful in this role you will need to be a strong developer, analytical thinker with an outgoing, can-do attitude that brings great problem solving skills to the table. You are organized, resourceful and able to work under your own momentum and have excellent communication skills.
Day to day you will
- Provide quotations for theme modification projects
- Write new code changes to deliver on theme modification services.
- Provide detailed instruction to merchants on how to use their new features
- Identify and create new potential modifiction services
- leverage browser debugging tools to identify issues within Shopify stores
- Add to our existing knowledge-base with your own written content
- Provide assistance and back up to our existing support team to assist with support bottlenecks and tier 2 issues
What we are looking for
- Strong Shopify experience essential
- A background in web sales or freelancing
- A creative thinker with great problem-solving skills
- Experience working with help desk applications like Zendesk, Helpscout
- A high level of focus and attention to detail
- Excellent people and communication (written & verbal) skills
- Outgoing personality essential
- Strong sense of empathy in handling customer service issues
- Professional work ethic & strong discipline to stay on task
- You must be U.S based with all required work authorization
- Competitive base salary
- Health, Life & dental insurance
- 100% remote work
- 3 Weeks of Paid vacation + holidays at full pay
- Company shutdown between Christmas and New Year at full pay
- Remote friendly culture
- Unparalleled scale + growth potential within a strong development team
- Access & exposure & learning of advanced e-commerce methodologies