Who we are:
We provide themes and services that help entrepreneurs and businesses of all sizes scale their online stores with Shopify. Our themes serve tens of thousands of businesses across the globe and the service that we provide is critical to the ongoing success of those businesses.
Our customers come from the widest variety of imaginable industries, all have technical problems that need to be solved. Whether a support query or a request for modification we provide the best possible solutions based on our experience and collective ability.
Are you passionate about helping others and delivering the very best to customers? We are a talented team of developers, designers and support specialists that work hard to deliver the best possible experience under a fast paced workload that continues to challenge at every turn. Spread across the USA we are a remote team working from home, coffee shops and all imaginable work spaces, if you have a strong internet connection and a positive approach to problem solving then you are good to go.
As a customer support specialist you will work with our existing support team helping merchants who use our themes to power their online stores. You will encounter questions that relate to using the features of our themes, bugs, conflicts with other applications and disaster recovery. The role is not for the faint hearted and questions will come thick and fast so the ability to juggle a high volume workload is essential.
To be successful you will need to be an analytical thinker with an outgoing, can-do attitude that brings great problem solving skills to the table. You are organized, resourceful and able to work under your own momentum and have excellent communication skills.
Day to day you will
- Provide answers to merchants via our email ticket system
- Implement code fixes and minor code edits to alleviate support issues
- leverage browser debugging tools to identify issues within Shopify stores
- Add to our existing knowledge-base with your own written content
- Work closely with our support team to alleviate support bottlenecks
- Escalate Tier 2 code related issues to the development team
What we are looking for
- Experience working in a high volume, multi-tiered support environment
- Experience using Shopify with a sound understanding of it's Liquid language
- Experience working with help desk applications like Zendesk, Helpscout
- A high level of focus and attention to detail
- Excellent people and communication (written & verbal) skills
- Outgoing personality essential
- Strong sense of empathy in handling customer service issues
- Professional work ethic & strong discipline to stay on task
- You must be U.S based with all required work authorization
- Competitive base salary
- Health, Life & dental insurance
- 100% remote work
- 3 Weeks of Paid vacation + holidays at full pay
- Company shutdown between Christmas and New Year at full pay
- Remote friendly culture
- Unparalleled scale + growth potential within a strong development team
- Access & exposure & learning of advanced e-commerce methodologies